Lectures will take place in Grugliasco at the School of Agricultural and Veterinary Sciences (SAMEV) of the University of Turin (Grugliasco campus), Largo Paolo Braccini, 2 (ex Via Leonardo da Vinci, 44) – 10095 Grugliasco (TO)
and at "Centro Ricereche Pietro Ferrero" in Alba (CN).
HOW TO REACH THE CAMPUS OF GRUGLIASCO
BY PLANE: Flight to Torino-Caselle airport "Sandro Pertini"
The airport is located in Caselle T.se, 15 kilometres away from Torino city centre. The airport is connected to Torino by:
- motorway and ring-road
- bus service*
- car drivers
- bus charter (Olympic mountains)
- bus Langhe&Roero.
*SADEM bus service connects the airport to the city centre (in 45–50 minutes) stopping at both Porta Susa and Porta Nuova railway stations. Tickets can be bought at the airport terminal.
More info available on www.sadem.it or by calling toll-free number +39.800-801600 (+39.011.3000611 from mobile).
**The city centre can also be reached by train (in 19 minutes) that links the airport to the Dora GTT train station on the outskirts of Turin.
Info: linea ferroviaria sfmA Torino Dora – Caselle aeroporto – Ceres (Italian)
***Info about taxi services from/to the airport: see also section 'by taxi' at the bottom of this webpage.
BY TRAIN: Turin centre is served by two main train stations: Porta Nuova (Piazza Carlo Felice, tel.+39.011.5613333) on the South, or Porta Susa (Piazza XVIII Dicembre, tel. +39.011.538513) on the West of the city centre.
Info: Trenitalia website
Both stations are connected to the Campus by the Metro and urban/sub-urban bus systems. See section 'by bus/subway' below.
BY BUS/SUBWAY: Dal centro di Torino il Campus è raggiungibile tramite la Metro e le linee urbane/suburbane:
It is possible to reach the Campus from the city centre by Metro and/or urban/suburban routes:
- METRO, direction FERMI, stop FERMI (Via De Amicis / V. Losa - Collegno)
- City bus n° 76, bus stop n° 1964 - DA VINCI (C.so Torino / V. Leonardo da Vinci - Grugliasco)
- City bus n° 44, bus stop n° 1964 - DA VINCI (C.so Torino / V. Leonardo da Vinci - Grugliasco)
- City bus n° 98, bus stop n° 3477 - SCOFFONE (V. Leonardo da Vinci n° 4 - Grugliasco)
- Extra-city bus n° 1117, bus stop 01966 - Grugliasco (Lamarmora)
- Coming from the A4 Torino-Milano motorway, the A5 Torino-Aosta motorway and the A32 Torino-Frejus motorway: drive along the ring road towards Piacenza-Savona.
- Coming from the A6 Torino-Savona motorway and the A21 Torino-Piacenza motorway: drive along the ring road towards Milano-Aosta.
In both cases take the exit for Corso Allamano and continue towards Torino for 4 kilometers. At the third traffic-lights (when you see the ABIT and LEAR plants on the left) turn left into Leonardo da Vinci street. The Campus is at number 2 of Largo Braccini (already number 44 of Leonardo da Vinci street).
- Coming from the Turin city centre or other directions: follow the road signs for Corso Allamano and then for the Campus ('Università').